Tuesday, September 28, 2010

i can't be alone in this

past couple of days have been kind of hard. not quite sure why-they just feel rather heavy.

that's why i love it when john mark mcmillan sings to me "one day when i'm free i will sit cripple at your table, cripple at your side.
and i sit beside you!"

obviously, he doesn't mean me :) he means Him

world feels lonely...could be cause i'm growing up and it's hitting me hard in the center of the chest. kind of catches your breath and won't give it back.

peter pan says it well when fighting cap'n Jas Hook: I'm youth! I'm joy! I'm the little bird that has broken out of the egg.

can i stay a baby bird all my life? flying looked fun at one point, but today, it's mighty windy out there, and these wings are pretty shaken.

"one day when i'm free..."
thanks JMM.

the blood of a husband silences wars for the girl who rises to meet Him :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you like John Mark as much as I do. That song speaks to me in the same way Sarah. It's funny, comparing the ways that we are similar and the ways that we are different. I love you so much! I am switching blogs so we can comment on each others postings...hehehe

    ReplyDelete