Saturday, November 6, 2010

yesterday

was a horrible day


man, just awful awful awful. painful painful painful. and no escape from it either. until my dad came home and a flood of peace fell over my whole house.
i'm so thankful for a father who looks like my Father. :)

anyways, as i was leaving the house of my friend who had called me over to come make pastry cream, i started thinking to myself...

how amazing is it to have a friend that completely accepts me?
what a gift, an inexplicable gift...the sense of home i have with her. a little taste of Home.
to be completely, unconditionally loved and nurtured and encouraged and lifted up.

thanks friend


oh, p.s. i'm super happy because two of my photos sold on etsy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those bad days can be such a weight on us. I can relate! So glad your dad was able to bring some peace into it. Our father and Father ... there's a blog entry there. :-) xo C

    ReplyDelete