Monday, January 31, 2011

cindy

anne shirley talks about people as kindred spirits.
cindy and i are kindred spirits.

she is the kind of friend who calls me over for breakfast at 9am, and i leave her house at 6:30...pm
she is the kind of friend who knows me so well, that when i show up, she's made an effort to create something delectable, to awaken my tastebuds
she is the kind of friend who can't make up her mind about anything...just like me (this is possibly part of the reason why i can't spend just an hour with her. she's like a potato chip. you can't have just one hour with her)
she is the kind of friend that doesn't have to clean her house when i come over
she is the kind of friend that doesn't have to clean her verbal expressions when i come over :)
she is the kind of friend that doesn't have to clean her emotional mess when i come over
she is just herself, totally cindy with me. and it's wonderful

we watch movies together and laugh like crazy
we eat dinner together...and laugh like crazy
we drink tea together and cry like babies
her tender heart is so beautiful
if you don't know cindy, you should get to know her
she is well worth the effort
and she'll make you feel like you are just as awesome as you feel she is :)

2 comments:

  1. Im really excited to meet her.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You are too kind" seems like a pretty pitiful way to say "thank you" for your lovely words. To know how much you love me is like finding a package of bacon in the fridge when trying to impromptu come up with something to cook for dinner. "Oh, my goodness! I have this? Well, then I can certainly make something delicious!" I think you know what I mean. :-) I keep wanting to talk, but my head keeps being uncooperative. You're quite lovely yourself, my friend! And I continue to miss you rather terribly... Love you bunches! C

    ReplyDelete